Tuesday 22 August 2017

The Birthday

"Oh it's your birthday baby, see what I have got for you!" Mom showered her love on me in the form of beautiful dresses, shoes and hand bags.

I saw my maid's daughter Meera wearing her ragged dress, the one I had given her a few months back.
"Mom, let me make this even more special", I told Mom as I handed over the red dress to Meera.

"You know Meera, it's my birthday today and it will be even more special if you wear this dress. You are beautiful and this will make you look like a princess." I told her and she gave me the best smile.

"I am proud and so happy for you, my love! Happy Birthday!" Mom exclaimed and a small tear escaped her eye.

The birthday became the best one, Meera's unsaid blessings did the magic.

1 comment:

  1. And she will always bless you for that small effort or kindness

    ReplyDelete